The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Discovery Caravan & Outdoor website www.camplife.co.za This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to your deliveries, please contact us on 0861 203 203
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Deliveries will be made within 1- 5 business days upon the acceptance of your order. Next Day Delivery is subject to stock availability and only applies to items accordingly identified.
- The following link can be followed to track the status of your parcel thecourierguy.co.za
- Orders must be placed before 14:00 to qualify for a next day delivery.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, The Courier Guy. For more information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to thecourierguy.co.za
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received information of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
What are the delivery costs?
- Items that weigh under 20kgs (volumetric weight) = R100 plus Vat
- Items that weigh over 20kgs (volumetric weight) = R300 plus Vat
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the waybill as being authorized to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated on the waybill.
Receiving your goods
- All parcels delivered will be secured with sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below in point
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/packaging has been received undamaged and in good condition.
Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/packaging is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any breakages and/or damages and or items missing.
- Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged parcel/packaging, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
Are any delivery costs applicable if you exchange a product which was purchased online?
Kindly refer to our Refund Policy for further information.
Discovery Caravan & Outdoor reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.